[Pdmtl] Fwd: [*electroacoustics*] Lecture about Copyright and Intellectual propery

eldad tsabary tazberrydocs at gmail.com
Mar 13 Nov 01:18:34 EST 2012

A free lecture about copyright and intellectual property by professor of Digital Sound and Commercial Music Timo Luukkanen from Tampere University of Applied Sciences in Virrat, Finland.
Today at Concordia University's Music Department
1450 Guy Street (MB building)
8th floor, room 245
Montreal QC

Everybody's invited!