[Pdmtl] GridFlow pour Windows

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 8 11:41:42 EST 2010

After setting gridflow to load on startup Pd crashed twice, but the third time everything loaded OK. I tried a few gridflow examples, "pinwheel" and "game of life", which worked. then quit Pd and restarted it, then it crashes again on startup, several times. So I Waited a few minutes, tried again and then Pd started without crashing. Seems to crash 95% of the time on startup. I had it running three times, then nothing for ten minutes of trying, now it starts Ok so I can see that I'm running Pd 0.42.5-extended-20100119.

Martin