[Pdmtl] GridFlow pour Windows

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Feb 7 13:08:57 EST 2010

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Thomas Ouellet Fredericks wrote:

> Me neither. It has something to do with #in: gi.io_generate does not "know"
> 'jpg'

That's because jpeg support was not compiled in.

My original post said that among all the options, only sdl was enabled.

I wanted to know first whether the basics seemed to work before moving on.

Now I suppose we could move on. Let's test this one:

   http://gridflow.ca/download/packages/gridflow-0.9.7-test03-win32-i386.zip

It adds support for [#in jpeg], [#out jpeg], [#in png], [#from_pix],
[#to_pix].