[Pdmtl] Open sound control in windows

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Mar 21 Déc 02:36:35 EST 2010

Well, in that case, in order to solve the classroom issue, I would run
one mac with OSCulator, connect as many wiimotes as you need and send
the OSC messages to different addresses of the different people who
will catch the respective signals with Pd.  I don't know if OSCulator
can broadcast on the subnet (I don't see why not) but
[mrpeach/udpsend] can, so alternatively you could gather all wiimotes'
OSC in one local Pd patch and broadcast all your wiimotes, and the
class selectively catches the wiimotes with [routeOSC].  Of course
every computer will have to be on the same network and they all have
to listen on the same port.

./MiS