[Pdmtl] PDML : Gems.scope

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 2 12:28:19 EDT 2009

As far as my understanding of [gems.scope~] goes, you can display only
one scope at a time.  I suppose you could try to do tricks with
[repeat] if you want to instantiate only one scope and somehow route
different signals (perhaps using [matrix~]) to different scopes or
instantiate as many scopes as you need either with your fiducials or
dynamic patching...

./MiS

--
./MiS