[Pdmtl] Rappel rencontre Pdmtl no 28 à OBORO ce dimanche de 12 H à 16 H

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Wed Jun 25 17:13:44 EDT 2008

Hi Mike, all,

> Again, sorry to everyone that expected to see my wiimote stuff. I can
> present it at the next meeting if you are still interested. Furthermore,
> I'm currently developing a bunch of tracking externals for wiimotes,
> which will allow for full 3D tracking and recognition of IR tags.
> Perhaps I can present that too?
That would be wild!

I think the July pdmtl will be a PDP meeting (PD in the Park) and happen in
the park Jeanne-Mance, across from Andrew Brouse's place (so we have a place
to go to if it starts raining).  I'll bring a bbq, some batteries and an
inverter.  If someone has a good projector, we could set it up outside. I
have a nice old screen.

How does July the 19th sound for everyone?

Cheerio,

Alexandre