[Pdmtl] Rappel rencontre Pdmtl no 28 à OBORO ce dimanche de 12 H à 16 H

Mike Wozniewski mike at mikewoz.com
Wed Jun 25 17:05:55 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just realized that I missed the meeting last weekend... my sincere
apologies! I had it in my calendar for June 28th rather than 21st. I
think that I might have seen Pdmtl #28 and assumed that this was the
date. oops.

Again, sorry to everyone that expected to see my wiimote stuff. I can
present it at the next meeting if you are still interested. Furthermore,
I'm currently developing a bunch of tracking externals for wiimotes,
which will allow for full 3D tracking and recognition of IR tags.
Perhaps I can present that too?

-Mike