[Pdmtl] pdmtl#26

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Aug 10 08:14:58 EDT 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, [*~] wrote:
>> performance. i can show you guys my patches and so on. here are some URL:
>> goto10: http://goto10.org/ me: http://sonicvariable.goto10.org/
>> looking forward to meet you all:)
> Hi everybody, remember that it's tomorrow evening!
>>> pdmtl#26 sera le 7 août 2007 à 19:00
>>> au RATS (salle 401 du 6545 Durocher)

Thanks for coming, everybody!

It was a very fine night. Chun also talked about the MakeArt festival and
about the DesireData project (e.g. the new feature for macro playback).
Alexandre Quessy demoed dynamic patching in general (at the message system
level), which triggered some nice-looking bugs in pd. He started showing
dynamic patching in GEM, as a preview of a future followup. Other
presentations went as scheduled (Patrick Valiquet, Marc Fournel). There
were 11 people present.

Next meeting will be sometime in September or October. I'd like to have
two more meetings before Piksel (which is in mid-November). Most likely
with somewhat more French, but that really depends on who has something to
show: I'm just saying that this meeting was more Englishy than average.