[Pdmtl] Proceedings from Graz Convention?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Sep 26 15:37:27 EDT 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Mike Wozniewski wrote:

> Does anyone in Montreal have a copy of the proceedings from the Graz Pd
> Convention?

I'm the only one to have those documents in Montréal.

The only other copy of those documents in Canada are in Gatineau (if alx
hasn't lost his copy ;-)

> If so, could I borrow it for a short period of time?

If you come to my place I'll make you photocopies - I keep the originals
for myself.

However, the paper documents don't say that much and aren't really
"proceedings" per se. I haven't been to many conferences in my life... OLS
2000 & 2001, YAPC 19100 & 2001 all had a lot of printed
paper, brick-like spiral-bounds. Instead, EuRuKo 2004, PdConvention 2004
and Piksel 2006 were mostly relying on wikis for collecting the papers of
the presenters.

You can download a bunch of papers from the puredata.info wiki.

The paper documents are interesting anyway cause they may give you ideas.