[Pdmtl] Ethernet and Pd

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Dec 12 09:44:32 EST 2005

hi paul,

check the help files for the objects [netsend] and [netreceive] for
an TCP/UDP connection.
by the way, i think everybody on this list at least understands
french, so you could have written this in french too.
if you want a bigger audience try this list: http://
lists.puredata.info/listinfo/pd-list

max