[Pdmtl] Ethernet and Pd

Paul Huchelmann paulozz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:11:36 EST 2005

Hello I'm Paul,
 I studiing Computer Science in Strasbourg (France), and now I prepare a
very intersting projet using pure data. So I need help to begin. I start
pure data for 3 week, and now I could write some patch tu do sound.
We want to create an application of virtual realite to make sound, and the
sound is generated by pd. We want to use tcp/ip to the communicationj
between the computer with pd and the virtual reality computer. Do you now
were I could found a tutorial to use pd in a network (in english or french)

Thanks

Paul

PS : sorry for my bad english