[Pdmtl] PixelTango et les version de Pd

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Aug 21 08:51:34 EDT 2005

Alexandre,

Je ne pas ecrit fracaise bien, est-ce que je reponds en englais?

The current version of pixelTANGO is 0.3.3, so 0.1.1 is way out of date
(a year actually) 0.3.3 is found under the "binaries" in the
"development files" section of the pixelTANGO site on tot.sat.qc.ca.

Development releases will show up here:

http://tot.sat.qc.ca/down/pixeltango/binaries/

and eventually get moved to the normal download section. (I don't look
after the site and have not created formal releases for linux or windows)

A CVS tarball is made weekly that has the up-to-the-minute changes,
which is pretty close to 0.3.3 right now.

Note under linux there is a bug with pt.filelist that means an older
version of pyext 0.2.0 is required.

Patrick Lacombe is running pT current under linux... maybe he can
provide hints.

Good luck.

B.