[Pdmtl] puredata conference - Montreal

Matju matju at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 17 08:27:40 EDT 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Zack Settel wrote:

> We could combine a pdmtl#N with a general discussion of what kind of
> PD event we (pd community) might like to organize in the future with
> Miller and possibly others (folks, and places, e.g. Graz) - As the
> emails reflect, there's a lot of ideas in the air, and some
> opportunity to make something happen (speaking at least for the SAT).
> We would need to pick a date, structure the event, and make it long
> enough to cover the material in question (meeting included) --- What's
> pdmtl#7 look like?

Hi. My dream (not even a real plan yet) about those two next events looks
like this. I have yet to ask every speaker whether they agree though.

Pdmtl#6
date: october 22 or 23 or 24
location: SAT or Videographe
content:

  1. Alexandre Castonguay & Mathieu Bouchard
     Overview of the Pd Convention 2004
     (http://convention.puredata.info/)

  2. group discussion on a large-scale Pd conference in Montreal

  3. ...?

Pdmtl#7
date: November ??th
location: SAT
content:

  1. Marc Fournel
     Tontauben

  2. Andree Prefontaine & Michal Seta & Mathieu Bouchard
     Aire de Compostage
     (PureData audiovisuel en plein air; aout 2004)

  3. Thomas Fredericks
     (short version of the talk given at pdmtl#5)

  4. Zack Settel
     ...?

  5. ...

If you have any ideas, please post =)