[Gridflow-dev] [PD] [gemdead]

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 07:06:02 EDT 2011

Hey Ant,

This can definitely be done- I was working on/off on a sort of ' #see
for gem' but haven't perfected it yet.

The method is to render 3d objects into a buffer > to pix object >
then to #from_pix. Mathieu may know of a more efficient way of doing
this tho

The attached patch (if it doesn't work when first opened, close then
re-open and should work) is what I was working on. As mentioned it's a
work in progress and I could probably do with some efficiency tips
here too!

All the best

Al