[Gridflow-dev] Fwd: trying to use the [#record] function in Gridflow

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:13:46 EDT 2010

Hi

I am not too sure how to do a backtrace- but checking out
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Backtrace to see how to do but getting as far as
 inputting:

gdb 2>&1 | tee gdb-<pdextended>.txt
(gdb) handle SIG33 pass nostop noprint
(gdb) set pagination 0
(gdb) attach <4614 4431>

and getting Undefined command errors:

(gdb) gdb 2>&1 | tee gdb-<pdextended>.txt
Undefined command: "gdb".  Try "help".
(gdb)  2>&1 | tee gdb-<pdextended>.txt
Undefined command: "2>".  Try "help".
(gdb) gdb 2>&1 | tee gdb-<pdextended>.txt
Undefined command: "gdb".  Try "help".
(gdb) (gdb) handle SIG33 pass nostop noprint
Undefined command: "".  Try "help".
(gdb) (gdb) set pagination 0
Undefined command: "".  Try "help".
(gdb) (gdb) attach <4614 4431>

I am going to look again and try and get back as soon as I have got my head
around it!

cheers