[Gridflow-dev] Fwd: trying to use the [#record] function in Gridflow

Gregory DAVID groolot at groolot.net
Thu Sep 2 06:07:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem described here in the following
environment :
GridFlow 9.9
Pd-extended 0.41.4
Mac OS X 10.5.8 Intel

There is no constraints on my system due to permission control. Also,
I think that the probleme isn't linked with permissions.

Also, if I try to save to a file without '.mov' suffix, the error is
like that :
    #io./Users/groolot/test out

All of that doesn't work even I turn On or Off the Audio computing (in
case of).