[Gridflow-dev] new [#camera] in GridFlow 9.9

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat May 1 14:32:04 EDT 2010

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, olsen wrote:

> hm strangely enough i get the 'effect' again and can't get it rid of it even
> with setting the videomode=1 aka 640x480 at 30 fps what worked last time...

Does that happen in any other applications ?

Then what does the ldd command say about applications in which the problem
happens ? Does it always contain a libv4l*.so, or not ? It could be a
libv4l bug, I don't know...

I can make you compare with Gem but only if you can figure out whether
it'll really use libv4l...