[Gridflow-dev] requests for GridFlow

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Mar 27 18:38:35 EDT 2010

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> I just noticed that colourspaces support is broken.

That was not the case. I was very distracted and checked the wrong thing.
I just wasted quite a few minutes on stupid tests.

> For now I enable YUYV. It should detect it, give you grids with very
> wrong content, but it should not crash. Is this what you get now ? (with
> commit #5180)

commit #5182 fixes a typo in that.

commit #5189 introduces what looks like it can convert palette 8 to
colorspace rgb, y, yuv, and magic. But I can't try it, so, you have to
tell me whether it is working.