[Gridflow-dev] requests for GridFlow

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Mar 27 14:57:27 EDT 2010

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, mescalinum at gmail.com wrote:

> print: symbol videodev

are you running the latest svn ? because this line isn't there anymore.

> this driver is unsupported: it wants palette 8 instead of 15

I wanted to switch to libv4l in order to avoid this problem, but it seems
like I'm still not there yet, so, I'll try providing you code for that,
but I can't test it by myself, because I don't have the hardware for it.

I just noticed that colourspaces support is broken. I'll have to fix that
first... For now I enable YUYV. It should detect it, give you grids with
very wrong content, but it should not crash. Is this what you get now ?
(with commit #5180)

> [route2 grid not_open]: close-paren without open-paren

can you test that, with commit #5178, the camera name appears properly, in
the black bar of [#camera], when you try opening the camera ?