[Gridflow-dev] please test GF 9.11

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 22 12:58:30 EDT 2010

Hi, please test the current contents of the SVN and report any problems
that you find. I will be on the road until Sep.4 approximately, so, I will
read mails less often, and I can't guarantee to make any commits until
then.

There are lots of changes in GF 9.11, especially lots of internal changes
(to make it easier to write pd externals inside GF, and to fix common
problems with automatic list/float/symbol/etc conversions that used to
cause 'no such method' or whatever).

So, I'd like people to test so that I can make a release in early
september.

Test a little bit of everything, but also, especially, what you can find
in the ChangeLog for 9.11.

Thanks. I'll try to find a way to read my email.