[Gridflow-dev] 9.10 libdir dependencies

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Aug 11 13:10:11 EDT 2010

Sorry, I wrote it too quick. :/

> [wrap] is special, since there is a name clash with Pd's own [wrap] and
> there is ambiguity which is loaded

Yes, and I wanted to avoid that, and especially the error message that
happens when one tries to use [wrap].

> However, this does not apply to [l2s] and [s2l]. Or probably is your
> goal to just make Gridflow more independent from other libraries?

Yes, that's it. Well, it's not an absolute necessity, but in a situation
where it's easy to make new externals, or when the efforts that it
involves are efforts that I would be doing anyway, it's not such a big
deal to just duplicate functionality.