[Gridflow-dev] the "range" problem

rene beekman r at raakvlak.net
Tue Apr 27 02:41:44 EDT 2010

Mathieu,

i tremendously appreciate your efforts.
have been waiting for this to become truly cross-platform for some time.

can confirm the [range] name conflict on at least one windows machine (windows 7)

afair c/program files/common files/pd is where 3rd party externals should go because if you install it in extra, you'd have to re-install with the next pd update...

also, if there is a cleaner way of installing the dlls inside windows32, that would be great (just tossing a bunch of files into an already over crowded folder does not seem like good system maintenance :) )

will be diving into gridflow over the coming weeks and will let you know if there is anything else i come across.

thanks again!

rene