[Gridflow-dev] trouble with loading gridflow

Patrick Boivin pboivin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:41:36 EST 2009

> For the rest of the support, tell Hans that you want .dylib files to be
> found in ~/Library/Pd/*/libs, where ~ = $HOME as usual.

It might be something that could be handled by Pd-extended but
/Library/Pd/*/libs was an arbitrary choice I made referring to how
Hans had arranged his readanysf~ binary package for OSX.

Like I said, setting the path where gridflow.pd_darwin is looking for
it's libs is something handled by install_name_tool after compilation.

http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/install_name_tool.1.html