[Gridflow-dev] [PD-announce] GridFlow 0.9.1

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Apr 28 00:34:07 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, marius schebella wrote:

> I found only one page on google that was showing the same error, and
> according to it, I tried to change -mtune and -march to k8 (which again is
> just a guess)

Even though K8 processors are not made by Intel, it may be the right thing
to do, because the 64-bit mode of Intel is really just the 64-bit mode
that AMD invented for the K8 processor. But the only 64-bit mode I've ever
tried was on a real K8 processor, so, I can't tell.

K8 is also known as "Athlon 64".

> format/quartz.m.fcs:58: warning: conflicting types for ?-(int)imageHeight?
[...]

I fixed those other silly mistakes of mine. I think.