[Gridflow-dev] [PD-announce] GridFlow 0.9.1

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 17 10:05:52 EDT 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, marius schebella wrote:

> is there an os x binary?

no. i don't use osx and there is no-one who is working on osx builds.

> are there instructions for osx installations?

i think so, but first you need to get XCODE and FINK in order to make OSX
feel as much as possible like Linux. Then you can run the FINK software to
automatically search for, download and install any missing components.

I haven't tried compiling on OSX in a year or more, so, it might not work
anymore. In that case, I'd like a bug report. I'll try to give you an
immediate erratum and correct it in the head version of GF at the same
time (preview of 0.9.2).