[Gridflow-dev] small issue with OpenCV on Debian Etch

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Nov 27 12:07:27 EST 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:

> This patch fixes it:
> -       uses_so ["-lcv"]
> +       uses_so ["-lcv0.9.7"]

You can make it figure out which name it is, by changing that line to:

 	uses_so Or["-lcv","-lcv0.9.7"]

but before I change this, I'd like to know how many version numbers like
that are possible, because it's damn annoying to have to update
configure/Makefile/whatever, each time a new version of a dependency is
out. Do they do it only for versions of opencv that break compatibility,
or for anything that is considered an extension of the previous API, or
for every damn version?