[Gridflow-dev] another error when compiling

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 29 15:35:58 EDT 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Alexandre Castonguay wrote:

> I get another error when compiling rblti.
> rblti_wrap.cxx:5954: error: 'struct RArray' has no member named 'len'
> rblti_wrap.cxx:5958: error: 'struct RArray' has no member named 'ptr'

This is due to recent additions in rblti that enabled the use of ruby's
Arrays, combined with the recent incompatible change in Ruby 1.9 in which
the array contents are not anymore directly available from struct RArray.
The same change happened on RString almost at once, but we see the delayed
effects of it because we weren't using RArray until Heri added something
very recently.