[Gridflow-dev] [PD] Make a grid for choosing videos. How

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Thu Sep 7 21:28:10 EDT 2006

B. Bogart wrote:
> If you don't mind putting the "grid" gui in the gemwindow then its
> pretty easy..

It's pretty easy with GridFlow, too, if you have image thumbnails
prepared at the same (known) size.

> It would be better once there is multi-window support in Gem.

GridFlow has multi-window support, and awesome mouse and keyboard support.

Attached is an example I made that displays a grid of images and handles
clicks to give the number of the video that has been selected.

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org