[Gridflow-dev] [PD] Soft Rock EP DVD :: made with Pd+GridFlow

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Thu Nov 16 02:48:21 EST 2006

Claude Heiland-Allen wrote on 3rd August 2006:
> Hi all,
>
> I made a video DVD with Pd+GridFlow (using a completely FLOSS
> toolchain).  You can download the .iso [1] via bittorrent here:

[snip]

I finally got around to uploading it to a webserver, the torrent is
probably gone by now:

http://www.archive.org/details/ClaudiusMaximus_-_Soft_Rock_DVD

Unfortunately the archive.org page leaves a little to be desired in
terms of confusionality - easiest to click the view all files via HTTP
link near the bottom left.

Many thanks for the kind comments back in August, too!

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org