[Gridflow-dev] latest gridflow compilation

acastonguay@artengine.ca acastonguay at artengine.ca
Fri Mar 17 09:26:27 EST 2006

Morning all,

Good news, the latest gridflow compiles and runs here. It compiled fine
yesterday but failed to load when launching pd. I had to recompile ruby
with --enable-shared (I had forgotten to do so and it worked for earlier
versions of gf anyhow). At that point, ruby was still only recognised as a
static lib when running ./configure.

A forced beboot after an unrelated crash overnight somehow changed that
and now ./configure find ruby as a dynamic lib.  I don't think Mathieu
changed anything between my checkouts. Anyhow, I recompiled gf and
'blob.pd', 'draw_rectangle.pd', 'epicyloid.pd' all work.  I need to check
with a camera input for the other ones.

Cheers,

Alexandre