[Gridflow-dev] memory leak loading images

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Sat Apr 29 00:06:00 EDT 2006

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>

>>This only happens when the "open" or "load" message is used repeatedly.
>>I have just fixed the big leak for PNG.
>>There seems to be still a much smaller leak which is only detectable by
>>running the program for a long time (or much more quickly in Valgrind I
>>presume). With my test, the process size goes from 46M to 88M in 16000
>>opens (or loads)...

Attached is a log of clicking the message 10 times (if I counted
correctly) in:

"open squarainbow.png, bang, close"

[#in]

valgrind --suppressions=tests/suppressions.valg3 --leak-check=full \
pd -lib gridflow -path pd_abstractions/ -helppath doc/flow_classes/

This is on my desktop, will test on laptop tomorrow.

Claude