[Gridflow-dev] irc meeting on monday (fwd)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun May 1 19:49:49 EDT 2005

David Plans Casal wrote:
> May I assume that outside participation is welcome?

Yes!

> I feel that a good GridFlow intro, especially if related to the Ruby
> guts, would be a fantastic thing to have; for one thing, it would save
> newcomers a lot of grief.

The Ruby side of GridFlow hasn't been much documented because:

   1. I wanted to change it significantly so that it becomes easier to use.

   2. Not many people in the PureData world really need it.

However, let's call this "timeout" and write those damn docs =) Anyhow,
the Ruby API has to stay at least semi-compatible because there are many
small PureData externals floating around that depend on this API nowadays.

> I intend to use ruby+gridflow+pd for my postgraduate work, so I'll have
> some time to put in writing docs if I can be of use.

Excellent. You are welcome to do so. See you tomorrow.

  `-o--------------o--------------o-' | | Mathieu Bouchard (Montréal QC) |