[Gridflow-dev] irc meeting on monday

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun May 1 10:57:59 EDT 2005

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Marc Lavallée wrote:

> Le 30 Avril 2005 12:50, Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :
>> If what Krzysztof is saying is authoritative, it means either we have to:
>> A) wait for the PDDP to decide how to organise itself,
>> B) take part of the organisation of PDDP so as to accelerate the process
>> of getting to a consensus on doc formatting and structure,
>> C) or just ignore PDDP for now.
> Just make sure your documentation effort can later be adapted to PDDP,
> knowing that A) is the right answer.

Maybe you have misread option B, but maybe it's because I have miswritten
option B. I meant "participate in the organisation of...", which is
certainly can be better than A, but takes a bit more energy, skill,
initiative, and time. Of course, if one really is waiting for PDDP, then
one has got all the time s/he wants. ;-)

  `-o--------------o--------------o-' | | Mathieu Bouchard (Montréal QC) |