[Gridflow-dev] [output] the reason for requiring such huge grids...

ClaudiusMaximus gloriousclaudiusmaximus at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 16:25:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've been making some images/art for the new Community Mental Health
Team building which opens at the end of the year - the images will be
printed at 600dpi on A3 paper, which is why I've been doing stuff with
such huge grids.

You can see the images I have made so far here:

http://www.auya47.dsl.pipex.com/YeomanHouseArtwork/

The link above each image is to a higher quality version, be warned that
they are large and may crash your web browser if you don't have enough
memory.

Any/all comments/suggestions/corrections to the text are welcome.

More images will be uploaded as and when I make them.

Claude