[Gridflow-dev] test suite (fwd)

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Thu Dec 29 14:56:53 EST 2005

Le 29 Décembre 2005 14:20, Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :
> Automated tests through a GUI are feasible but difficult and too much
> work.

Yesterday I was talking to a programmer working at Discrete Logic; he
mentionned that a fair amount of their tests are automated except for some
related to human interaction, like the UI and the final outputs (images and
videos).

> BTW I'm looking at this a bit (as posted yesterday on pd-dev):
>
>   http://www.xprogramming.com/testfram.htm
>   http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?UnitTest
>   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_test

Last year I had a crash course on unit tests when I was trying to learn
Python; with a bit of extra work, it seems to ease development.
--
Marc