[Gridflow-dev] Installing Gridflow for PD on OS X

Dan cubis at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 15:59:41 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm having a heck of a time getting gridflow installed on OS X.3 Does
anybody have any great recommendations?
I used Fink to install what I believe to be all the dependencies, Ruby, lib
mpeg, lib png and such.

My Pd version 0.38.3 .app which shipped with gridflow can't create gridflow
objects. And when I attempt to compile gridflow 1.8.0, I get a multitude of
errors along these lines
format/quicktimeapple.o:443:23210: invalid suffix "A." on integer constant
format/quicktimeapple.o:443: error: syntax error before `::' token
format/quicktimeapple.o:443: error: parse error before `#' token

I have a PD 0.37 which I had been running for a while, I'd love to see
gridflow on either one of these, but I can't seem to pull it off.

Is there any way to pull the CVS through Fink? I seem to get stuck on the
command line CVS at the login portion.

~ cubis$  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.gridflow.ca:/home/cvs/gridflow login
(Logging in to anonymous at cvs.gridflow.ca)
CVS password:
BaJa-Velha:~ cubis$

No matter what I enter for password, I get kicked out.

Sorry, I'm quite new to compiling and such, all my experience is limited to
PD and related.

Thanks again,

-Dan