[Gridflow-dev] Re: [Gridflow-cvs] doc/images/flow_classes

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 31 20:44:28 EST 2004

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, stephanie wrote:

>   1.1         -ADDED-    doc/images/flow_classes/listelement0.png
>   1.1         -ADDED-    doc/images/flow_classes/listsublist_foobar.png
>   1.1         -ADDED-    doc/images/flow_classes/shunt4.png
>   1.1         -ADDED-    doc/images/flow_classes/#draw_image_put.png
>   1.1         -ADDED-    doc/images/flow_classes/#draw_polygon_put_1.png
>   1.1         -ADDED-    doc/images/flow_classes/fps_detailed.png

I just made this list of icon names that are not correct, as in, they
won't get detected by moulinette.rb. Mostly this is because those classes
have required arguments, so you can't make an icon that contains just the
class name just by making a screenshot. At least that's the case of some
of them.

For some others (listelement, fps), I don't know why extra args have been
added (they are not required), and for [listsublist], the arguments make
no sense, but the object only complains later (when you actually try using
it), so it could be misleading.

Note that in the .xml files you can say you want a different icon name by
putting a <ICON NAME=""/> tag in a <CLASS/> block, but I'd rather have
this used only when necessary or very convenient.

Also note that "inv*.pd" is likely going to be an invalid filename on
Windows, so if we care about Windows (?) the ICON tag should be
used. When applicable, the modified names should follow doc/images/op, so
it would be renamed to "inv_mul.pd" or something.