[Gridflow-dev] work on documentation

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 31 11:01:56 EST 2004

Hello all,

Stephanie, Normand and I are working on updating the documentation...

I suggest using the following directories for the icons :

The 'format' icons can go into /doc/images/format
The help screen captures can go in /doc/images/help

A lot of the /gridflow/pd_help files have been updated for 0.7.7 but they need
to be adapted for 0.7.8.  Maybe matju can check them out to okay them before
screenshots are made?

We should use the channel to make sure we are not working on the same files.

Cheers and 'bonne annee'

Alexandre