[Gridflow-dev] ping (fwd)

Tom Schouten doelie at zzz.kotnet.org
Fri Aug 27 23:28:07 EDT 2004

>> hmm, this sure looks like a single-bit hint. :)

> Do you want to post your proposition to this mailinglist, or I do it, or
> should I reply in private?

folks, see the animated email below.

i have one big question actially. is gridflow seperable from pd and ruby?
can it be hosted by something else?

maybe i shouldn't quote esr on this (or at all) but i did read his
latest unix book and like the way he presents the 'policy' vs 'mechanism'
thing. that's what it's all about, in the end.